Religion in Modern Asia Newsletter
||Religious Studies,Anthropology;Ecology & Asian Religion|
||Spalding Fellow in Comparative Religion, Univ. of Cambridge|
||Great st.Mary's University Church, Cambridge CB2 3PQ|
- "Religious Perspectives from Rio," in P. Doble and M. Hayward, eds., The Contribution of Religious Education to Teaching about the Environment (York Religious Education Centre, University College of Ripon and York St. John, 1993).
- A New Earth, CCBI/ Delta Press, 1992 (English language only).
- [I am the main contributor of entries on Southeast Asian Buddhism to John Bowker, ed., Oxford Companion to Religions of the World (Oxford University Press, 1992). I have also contributed a major article about the environment to The Ecumenical Movement Tomorrow, an entry on nuclear energy to the Dictionary of Theology and Society (Routledge), and entries regarding technology and pollution to the Dictionary of the Ecumenical Movement (W.C.C./C.C.B.I., 1991).]
- "Perenungan Teologis dan Etis tentang Penerapan Teknologi bagi Pembangunan" [Theological and ethical reflections on the application of technology for development], in Supardan and Supardan, eds., Ilmu, Teknologi dan Etika [Science, technology and ethics], (Indonesian language only), BPK, Jakarta, 1991, 229-235.
- "Religious Perspectives from Rio," in P. Doble and M. Hayward, eds., The Contribution of Religious Education to Teaching about the Environment (York Religious Education Centre, University College of Ripon and York St. John, 1993), 61-71.
- "Visions of Salvation: A Thai Buddhist Experience of Ecumenism," Modern Asian Studies, 26:1 (Cambridge University Press, 1992), 31-47.
Last updated: 2001/11/28 14:37:32
Copyright © 2001 Institute for Japanese Culture and Classics, Kokugakuin University. All Rights Reserved.