Religion in Modern Asia Newsletter
- "Zainichi Kozan Kimshi shinzokukai no keisei to sen'yo reien," (The formation and special graveyards of the Kozan Kim family association in Japan) [forthcoming, 1992].
- "Zainichi fuzoku jiin no kaiso girei" (Founding celebrations at Korean shamanistic temples in Japan) [in Korean, forthcoming 1992].
- "Zainichi Kankoku/Chosenjin no sosen saishi to minzoku ishiki" (Ancestral worship and ethnic consciousness among South and North Koreans in Japan) (in Japanese), Kokusai shukyo nyuusu, No. 13 (1990).
- "Folk Religion among the Koreans in Japan" (in English), Japanese Journal of Religious Studies 15:2/3.
- "Zainichi Kankoku/Chosenjin shakai ni okeru Bukkyo oyobi minzoku shukyo jiin no shokeitai" (Various forms of Buddhist and folk-religious temples among South and North Korean societies in Japan) (in Japanese), Kenkya nenpo (Toyama University Nihonkai Keizai Kenkyusho, 1989).
Last updated: 2001/11/28 14:37:33
Copyright © 2001 Institute for Japanese Culture and Classics, Kokugakuin University. All Rights Reserved.